I keep saying this, but I’ve been so impressed by Forever 21 lately! Everything they carry right now is so on-trend, not to mention highly affordable. I mean the whole store is practically denim skirts, off-the-shoulder shirts, and strappy sandals galore!
I will say, you really need to be strategic about what you’re going to buy at Forever 21. As I’m pretty sure you all know from prior experiences, some pieces are amazing quality and fit great, and some can be a major letdown. I’ve shopped at Forever 21 for so many years now that I can just tell by looking at something if it’s good quality or if it will only last a few wears. If you’re not so confident in your ability to separate the good from the bad, my friend Julia (also a F21 aficionado) has an amazing video on her YouTube channel where she spills the tea on all the best Forever 21 shopping hacks, you have to check it out!
Now without further ado, here are my top 10 items you need to purchase from Forever 21 this month. A little disclaimer, Forever 21 items sell out so annoyingly fast online. If you like what you see, I recommend you jump on it real quick before someone else does!
TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED FROM FOREVER 21 THIS MONTH
1. V-Neck Tee: I’m putting this item first because I’m very passionate about it haha. Guys. This shirt looks very similar to Free People’s Free Fallin Tee (my absolute favorite t-shirt), but it’s only $12.90!! I own the charcoal one (worn here) and wear it at least once a week. You need this shirt in your life!
2. Contemporary Floral Romper: This romper is another Forever 21 win! I bought this a few months ago and it’s easily one of the top 3 rompers I own. The picture shows a blogger dressing it down with boho accessories, but I also love dressing it up with my Steve Madden heels and layered gold jewelry.
3. Floral Self-Tie Romper: This one isn’t a Forever 21 branded item (you can tell by the slightly higher price point), but this a romper you simply can’t pass up. I LOVE the cut-out between the tie and the shorts. The print also has a perfect balance of florals, which is harder to find than you think! This romper is almost sold out, but I still wanted to show it to you guys so you can add your name to the re-stock list (like me) if you still want it.
4. Chambray Off-the-Shoulder Dress: Every brand has their own version of a chambray dress. Anything off-the-shoulder and denim is super on-trend right now and I love the frayed hem and sleeves of this dress. Nice added touch!
5. Ribbed Off-the-Shoulder Top: I’ve been super into bell-sleeves lately, and this shirt is the perfect way to rock the trend this summer with its off-the-shoulder neckline, ribbed detailing, and cropped length!
6. Lace-Up Skinny Jeans: Before you judge the way this is styled on the model, I own these and I can attest that they are super cute IRL! I love how the crisscross detail is only at the bottom of the pant because I’m not ready to commit to a full leg haha. They fit more like ankle jeans on me, which I’m a huge fan of, and look especially cute with mules and slides.
7. Beverly Hills Graphic Swimsuit: This one-piece swimsuit is the epitome of the beauty of Forever 21. This may not be a swimsuit you want to spend a lot of money on because it’s not one you can wear every day, but at 20 bucks, it’s definitely worth adding to your swimsuit collection. The blogger in me is already thinking about how cool this would look photographed in an Instagram flat lay, on all those basic pool floaties, or even worn with cutoffs surrounded by palm trees or cacti. LOL.
8. Pom Pom Straw Boater Hat: I love a good straw hat for summer. This one features pom poms, braids, and tassels, which I normally wouldn’t be excited about if the added details were neon, but they’re actually black! Smart move, Forever 21.
9. Contemporary Maxi Skort Romper: Okay, whoever is deciding to bring skorts back, I’m here for it and I appreciate you. This dress is so gorgeous but can be a little daunting with such a dramatic slit. However, I recently tried the teal one on, and the hidden shorts make you feel 10x better wearing it. This dress is definitely one of those items people would think you got at Nordstrom or Topshop for more than just $25!
10. Frayed Hem Denim Mini Skirt: Because everyone needs a denim skirt. And this one is cute and comes in three different washes.
SHOP ALL THE ITEMS HERE: