It’s no secret that Target has been stepping up its home decor game! There are so many great items available right now, and better yet, they’re on sale! For Memorial Day, Target is offering up to 30% off patio, home and furniture, and the chance to save an extra 15% off select items using the promo code HERO. This could not have come at a better time because I just moved into a house and plan to completely redecorate my room. When I decorated my room in college, I definitely wanted it to resemble my California roots, so I opted for a more neutral, calming, beachy look. Although I loved how my old room turned out, lately I’ve been so obsessed with the Southwestern Bohemian decor trend (if you follow my Decor board on Pinterest then you can definitely tell), so I’m officially ready to change things up and let my room truly reflect my personal style.
Target has some amazing decor pieces that not only match the Southwestern Bohemian vibe but are super affordable too. I just couldn’t resist rounding up a few of my favorite items to share with Y’all…
- Hand Woven Wall Art ($23.99): Black and white, fringe, and hand-woven texture? This wall art is a must for obtaining that Southwestern boho vibe.
- Round Wall Mirror Brass ($47.49): Round mirrors tend to lean towards modern, but the brass finish styles great with other bohemian decor. This one is a steal!
- Pillar Hurricane Candle Holder ($29.74): Candles are a great way to cozy up your space. This one would look cute placed on top of a dresser, or bedside tables.
- Artificial Cactus in Pot ($26.99): You get the best of both worlds – a nice cactus plant, but with no watering, maintenance, or threatening spikes. Win win!
- Abstract Loomed Area Rug ($31.99, extra 15% off with code HERO): This rug is the perfect balance of neutral mixed with patterns. The price refers to the 2′ x 3′ size, but an extra 15% off will go a long way with a larger area size.
- Cream Pom Dot Square Throw Pillow ($17.99, extra 15% off with code HERO): For all you “white bedding only” people (myself included), this throw pillow is a great way to add texture and dimension to your bed. Currently, this exact pillow sits on a leather couch in my living room, but I’m seriously considering getting one for my bedroom too.
- Oversized Throw Pillow ($24.99, extra 15% off with code HERO): Mix and match throw pillows are key to achieving a relaxed, boho feel for your space. Love the print of this one!
- Faux Fur Pink Pillow ($22.49): This pillow resembles those very expensive Mongolian lamb fur throw pillows that sell for upwards of $100, but opt for faux-fur and score the same look at a fraction of the price!
- Faux Fur Accent Stool ($56.99): Stools, poufs, and fur chairs are furniture staples when trying to get that Southwestern bohemian look. This one definitely fits the bill.
- Woven Basket ($23.74): Store your throw pillows and blankets in a woven basket. Functional and decorative.
- Artificial Leaf Plant ($7.59): Because you just can’t go wrong with cute little succulents everywhere.